Why Do You Want To Be A Leader

Why do you want to be a leader

Why do I want to be a leader simply because I want to be part of the team that will people to understand what lies beyond success. Success means that you achieve what you want in your life but is not all that success means that you are happy on the things that yove done for yourself for other people around you. Also, I want to become a leader because I know that I have some qualities of being a leader, you have be a good communicator, creative mind, motivated, giving feedbacks and have a positibity in all the output that you have in your team.

brainly.ph/question/1049663

brainly.ph/question/10888

brainly.ph/question/1811315


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paghinuha Sa Batayang Konsepto Esp 10

Buod Ng "Ang Payo Ng Guro" Sa Florante At Laura